Avanthay&Partners SA real estate is a family company, with a strong reputation, created in 1968 by René Avanthay, property developer in Champéry. In 2008, Werner, René's son, took over the business to bring his new perspective as an architect.
Today, Sophia Boschung-Avanthay brings also her contribution to the family company. By taking over the place formerly held by her father and her brother, in an agency renamed Avanthay&Partners SA, she wishes as them, be part of the development of Champéry.
When entering the Agency located along the idyllic village main street, you'll be greeted by one of our experienced collaborators who'll share their passion and will strive to make you discover and enjoy this charming region.
Whether you are looking for a property to rent or to purchase for you and your family or in need to a contact person to manage your estate, the Agency Avanthay&Partners SA is at your service.
- Family run business enjoying a strong position
- More than 45 years expertise in real estate
- Qualified and passionate team
- Various business networks abroad
- Collaboration with the Group Cardis Sotheby's - International Realty
- Member of USPI (Union Suisse des Professionnels de l'Immobilier)
- Member of the Chambre Immobilière Valaisanne
- Member of Alpswitzerland
- Member of Swiss Tourism